Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,740   Online: 842

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Omega Filter Holder for B-8

I see that BnH has an under-lens filter holder for B-series enlargers. However, their description doesn't say anything about the dimensions. Does anyone know the size of VC filters that fit? Or, the closest size (to cut down)?

- James

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Do you not have the filter holder in the head?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Actually, I don't have the enlarger at all! Yet, that is. About to acquire one, though, and just doing some planning ahead as to what I'll need. I've done a bit of searching and haven't turned up such info at this point. I'll soon have more details in hand but was curious.
    Related to your question, I did see a post saying that relatively few B-8's were supplied with a head that included a filter drawer. Apparently those models are very hard to come by. So, it appears I'll be needing the accessory holder and filter set.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin