Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,615   Online: 1161

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

D5XL negative stage, where to obtain?

Anybody have a line on an Omega junkyard? Just need the neg stage. Mine has been a little bent since I got it, and I've been shoring it up with tape and matboard to get the neg holder to sit level.

Any ideas appreciated.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Can't you loosen the screws and adjust it, or take it apart to straighten it. Try this place for parts and help:
    http://www.khbphotografix.com/omega/
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Try focal point in Florida , he mentioned to me something about parts a few months ago.

Shooter
    Large Format
    This fellow has a D5 (or possibly D6) that he’s willing to sell in pieces. You have to read the details and make an offer on the part you want.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Omega-Super-...item1c1e7b49dd

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks for the information, everybody. (I don't have access to computer most of the week.) Yeah, definitely need replacement. I could bend it, but then it would still be screwed up, in a different way.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin