Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,971   Posts: 1,558,612   Online: 1080

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Ariswto cold lamp

How does one tell if their cold lamp needs replacement? No its not dead i.e. no output but are there indications that it is on its way out? Or do they last forever?
    No escaping it!
    I must step on fallen leaves
    to take this path

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Like florecent bulbs they get black ends n start to flicker alot no matter how hot it is.

I've been using mine for nearly 10 years, so far no signs of anything... yet.

You can always relace the bulbs easy enough. I just did one for my son. I picked up someone's old bulb reasonably cheap and installed it in about 15 minutes, it's that easy to DIY.

Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You might check with Louise Kessler. She was handling bulbs for the Aristo VCL's. (louise.kessler@votarc.com)

http://www.jeffreyglasser.com/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreyg View Post
    You might check with Louise Kessler. She was handling bulbs for the Aristo VCL's. (louise.kessler@votarc.com)

http://www.jeffreyglasser.com/
    And also tubes for the 4x5 single tube units.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin