Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,561   Online: 1089

Shooter
    Medium Format

Beseler PM3L instruction manual

I recently picked up a Beseler PM3L color analyzer and am at somewhat of a loss as to how to use it. I'm familiar with the basic concept of what it does but not the specifics of its operation. Does anyone have a manual, or a link to a manual, or any other resources that might help me? Information about these things seems to be almost nonexistent on the internet.

I'm really excited to get into RA4 work and am nearly set up to do so. I want to start using this analyzer from the beginning to better understand what's happening with my exposure.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    BTW I have the PM2L and I can hardly imagine being without it, great tool.
    Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin