Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,936   Posts: 1,585,628   Online: 755

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just wanted to re-iterate what has been said about the Meopta - solidly made (probably used to be made in a tractor factory; but hey - you WANT solid in an enlarger!). I had one for 35mm for several years and it never gave me a problem.

Just a suggestion: forget getting a B&W specific enlarger - the extra cost of one with a colour head is minimal and it's so much easier to use for B&W, as others have pointed out, by dialing in the VC settings. The diffusion head of a colour enlarger will also help to reduce the effects of the inevitable occasional scratches on your negatives compared to the the sharp, all-revealing light of a condenser based B&W enlarger ...

Good hunting. Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TPPhotog
    Andy it's a shame as I was watching and thought you had nailed it with the final flurry that went on towards the end. Keep watching for them as it went for a song ... happy bidding
    Never mind... I eased the pain by winning this today...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MEWN:IT

yes it's old... but it works, and best of all it's shiny!

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin