Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,693   Posts: 1,548,988   Online: 781

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    We used powdered D76 in class. The teacher mentioned that he is only able to get the powdered developers right now. I live on an island and apparently the homeland security measures now make it impossible to ship the liquids except via ground transport. And, there is no ground between us and the next city. I have not had a chance to research this yet, and am not sure if the typical mail order house will notice, because I do give a normal-looking Massachusetts zip. So, it might have to be D76.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    powdered is not bad, just that liquid is more convenient
    If you want, stick to D76/ID11 while you learn, also you can get citri acid (powder) to use as a stop bath, fixer try a rapid fixer.
    Can you get the stuff inladn somewhere and then transport it by boat to nantucket?
    that way you can bypass the land transport only (I guess)
    Mama took my APX away.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin