Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,452   Posts: 1,570,404   Online: 1147

Shooter
    Multi Format

Beseler 45XL Wall Mount

I've had a 45XL stored for a few years, awaiting space for an enlarged darkroom to add it. I've got the wall mount and 2 curved arms. I've not seen it installed and not certain if I have all of the pieces, even. Does anyone have an instruction sheet or photo of the installation that I could visualize the install from? The enlarger is stored elsewhere and a bit hard to get to but I've got the mount equipment here, where the darkroom will be. I wanted to be certain that I understood the dimensions and likely mounting points to deal with ceiling height, easel positioning, etc. with minimal surprises when I actually go to mount it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 45xlmount.JPG  
    Craig Schroeder

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump. BTW, I didn't get any useful info from Beseler as they only had an info sheet for a different wall mount.
    Craig Schroeder

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am pretty sure I have the directions for this installing mount. I'll dig around in my paperwork and see what I can find. It might take awhile but if I can find it I'll scan it for you.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin