Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,570   Posts: 1,545,474   Online: 1188

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    My wife surprisingly wondered why I was spending all weekend working on that 'junky thing' saying I should just have bought a new one at B&H. My concern is that B&H only sells the Beseler easel. I already have a Beseler 16x20 easel and it is one-eight of an inch off and is non-adjustable. This Saunders I just rebuilt has individual adjustable paper-stops for all the sizes.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You may notice the 'old-fashioned' black surface. This actually forces you to use a viewing paper on the easel. So, in the end this has a much brighter viewing image than the image on the more popular yellow surfaced easels. I put rubber feet on the base of the easel so I can slide my viewing paper under the easel when not in use.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I wish you were closer to me and did this kind of thing as a part time job, I have about 15 easels that I would love to back into mint condition..

Very good work and very useful indeed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin