Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,580   Posts: 1,545,760   Online: 1050

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Those foam red/blue/green/yellow children's interlocking play mats are Great on concrete floors, or you can get the dull grey shop versions.
    Bob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sean, I suffer as you do. I still process the old-fashioned way, and print for a maximum of two hours(a real push these days). The largest I print is 11x14 as well. I develope in the mornings whenever possible, and rest for a while. Then I print in the evening, making only one or two 8x10's and put off making any serious art prints for the next day. I have to tell you, I am on a heavy pain-managment regimen, that involves major drugs, walking as much as possible. I also have a thick foam pad(ala the kindergarten kind)that I stand on at the enlarger and trays. It is a 1/2 inch thick closed cell foam, interlocking squares, multi-colored affair that I purchased at a yard sale for a dollar, and is able to be layed to suit almost any pattern you need. I still cannot make myself sit down to do the work, tho my wife bought a bar stool to aid me. Keep exercising and stretching, stay on a healthy diet, and plan your printing schedule accordingly. Congratulations on the new abode, and God Bless .
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Don't throw stones at me. Shoot film and scan; get good at Photoshop; print with a good inkjet. Save the standing and walking for picture-taking.
    Okay, you can throw stones now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin