Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,514   Posts: 1,543,685   Online: 857

Shooter
    Medium Format

Kindermann S Steel Tank

Hi. I recently bought this tank off ebay to be used with my 2xHewes 135mm. With the reels in place, they cant seem to fit. There's a plate in the tank, with holes in it. Is it normal for Kindermann tanks to have plates with holes in them ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2011-11-25 at 4.23.53 PM.png  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Problem solved, I dropped the tank. Then the plate came off!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Now you've done it! Say it ain't so! Oh crap, you solved it!
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That plate looks like the ones that came with the Kodak Roll Film tanks that used aprons rather than reels.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin