Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,508   Online: 980

Shooter
    Medium Format

Zone VI Cold Light + Beseler 23c + 80mm Rodagon APO Vs. Kienzle 69s + Componon 60/105

I really like the idea of autofocus, and there's a Kienzle 69s (which is much like a Focotor IIc) for sale for $200 with 60mm and 105mm Componon lenses. But I think I've got a really nice system now. I've got a zone VI cold light Beseler 23c and an 80mm APO Rodagon. Is it worth the change? Could I put my cold light in the 69s?

Also: Eventually, I'd like to get a Heiland Splitgrade. How do they install it? Would I have to send the head overseas?

Thanks!!!

Dallas

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ...well the lenses that come with it are definitely not better. I guess you have to ask yourself if the autofocus is worth the money. I personally find it hard to trust 100% and would always have to double check the focus anyway, which would make me question "what's the point of it, then?".

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin