Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,905   Posts: 1,521,395   Online: 1067

Shooter
    Medium Format

Durst Printo exit rollers problem

I just bought a Durst Printo but found a problem with the squeegee exit rollers while testing it (with the tanks filled with water). Basically, my main concern is that both these rollers are rubbing against the edges of sharp metal plates when in use. There are two metal plates between the last two sets of rollers, one is probably a guide plate and the other one is a skimmer plate. The chemicals in the tanks are supposed to act as lubricant, but some of my exit rollers are still getting scratched and ripped in places. I had to stop the processor after first 10 minutes to avoid further damaging these rollers. Also, the bottom roller is kept pressed against the sharp edge when not rotating, which leaves a permanent trace along its length.
    Have anybody else experienced the same problems? Can you recommend any solutions?
    Last edited by iranzi; 12-23-2011 at 07:44 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have not had this problem - could they be mounted incorrectly or perhaps the gears are not set properly. I think you may need a repair manual.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin