Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,951   Posts: 1,585,990   Online: 817

Shooter
    Medium Format

Durst Pictochrom VS Multigraph for BW Prints

Hi,
    I've some questions regarding the Durst Pictochrom that I'm thinking to buy.

I would like to get a 4x5 enlarger with Multigrade dedicated functions, something like the RH Design Analyzer Pro or the Durst Multigraph.
    I like the probe, the calculated times when the contrast is changed and the other BW capabilities.

So I would like to understand if the Pictochrom can offer the same functions of the Multigraph or is a completely different system specifically made for color works.

Does anyone could send the English or Italian manual to me?

Thank you very much!!
    ~ Andrea ~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have quite a few Durst manuals, but not that one.
    They may have it here. http://www2.durst.it/shop/suchen.asp

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    For a time I have used a Pictochrom. It is, as you say, specifically made for color. But the elite model has autofocus. And with some fiddling you can put the multigrade head on this machine and have a multigrade with autofocus. :-)
    I did sale the Pictochrom to a other apug member with the manual. So I hope he joins in. But as that will be a manual in dutch.
    And he has put a Heiland LED system in one of the mixing boxes to accommodate his BW printing needs. So that gives you a indication how far the Pictochrom will go on printing BW.
    Printen is net als leren fietsen. Theorie helpt niet, je moet het doen.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin