Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,704   Posts: 1,548,474   Online: 857

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

New Jobo gear is in stock now!

As the newly named exclusive distributor of Jobo analog products in the US, we are looking forward to making Jobo products available at your local darkroom supply store across the country.

Look out for news regarding new MSRP and product availability near you.

As we are looking forward to several shipments of new products from Jobo, we still have some Expert drums in stock right now:
    • 3360 Expert drum foot pump
    • 3007/3008 sponge rod for expert drum

Most other Jobo drums and reels are currently available used and will all be available new in the coming weeks.

We currently have many Jobo processors in stock, ranging from smaller economic CPE2's all the way to late production model CPP2 (SN 24XXX) and ATL1000's in both 110V and 220V.

We are also expanding out Enlarger inventory, ranging from 35mm El Cheapo enlargers all the way to high end LF enlargers with nice lenses. Easels, carriers, and spare parts are available for various models, so check with us if you need anything specific.
    CatLABS of JP
    Darkroom resources and service

www.catlabs.info | https://www.facebook.com/CatLABS.of.JP | www.jobo-usa.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    what we really need from jobo is a reasonable motor replacement for the cpe2+processors. when can we count on that?i need two f them.
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Ralph - We currently have one CPE2+ motor in stock, and more (as many as you need) new and used ones are just one special order away.
    Please contact us directly for pricing and shipping.
    CatLABS of JP

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Omar
    we will be talking soon, how far away is the NA version of the new unit??
    Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by CatLABS View Post
    Ralph - We currently have one CPE2+ motor in stock, and more (as many as you need) new and used ones are just one special order away.
    Please contact us directly for pricing and shipping.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Bob - i will try to update ASAP after the holiday. At this time there is no ETA, and i have no new news about 110V units of the CPP3.
    CatLABS of JP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is welcome news!
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Can you deliver to Mexico city?... or there is in Mexico a representative?
    Jose A. Martinez

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

New Jobo gear is in stock now!

Will you have the rare developer equipment for things like 110, APX, and 70mm spool reels and daylight tanks for 70mm? And 4x5 inserts for standard hand processing JOBO tanks similar to the MOD54?

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose A Martinez View Post
    Can you deliver to Mexico city?... or there is in Mexico a representative?
    We ship worldwide - that includes Mexico, and Mexico city. We have successfully shipped to Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and various other location in South and central America. Please feel free to contact us directly with any specific needs you might have.

We have a great working relationship with various Postal and courier services which enable us to offer extremely low and competitive shipping prices around the globe for all items from small replacement parts, to full sets of CPP2 processors.
    CatLABS of JP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great!! I'll contact you as soon as I have a need.
    Jose A. Martinez

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin