Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,946   Posts: 1,585,903   Online: 1037

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by CatLABS View Post
    The CPP3 itself is very light when it is empty. It only takes a minute or two to fill up and a few seconds to empty (if you just turn it over).
    You do not need to hook it up to a water supply which makes this fairly easy to set up - break down and put away.

I personally used to do just that (set up the machine, then break it down and put away) for almost 3 years with a CPA2, which is the same size as the CPP3.
    Same here!
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CatLABS View Post
    The CPP3 itself is very light when it is empty. It only takes a minute or two to fill up and a few seconds to empty (if you just turn it over).
    You do not need to hook it up to a water supply which makes this fairly easy to set up - break down and put away.

I personally used to do just that (set up the machine, then break it down and put away) for almost 3 years with a CPA2, which is the same size as the CPP3.
    Thanks. That is important for me. At some point I hope to transform my rear bedroom (which shares a wall with the spare bathroom) into my darkroom, but that is a ways off so I would be hauling the processor from one room to the other for awhile.

Shooter
    35mm
    I am not sure you are the right person to whom to ask this question, anyway this is the question:
    could you open the Jobo and take a picture of the motor inside it? That would allow people to identify the motor. Maybe that will fit existing CPP2 and other Jobo processors.

I understand that your business is also selling spare parts for Jobo processors, but some people in some distant part of the planet might find information about what motor to fit to their CPP2 quite precious. IIRC there is no consensus on which is a modern motor that could be retrofitted to a Jobo CPP2, and the original motor is now out of production (please correct me if I am wrong, as I hope).
    Fabrizio Ruggeri fine art photography site: http://fabrizio-ruggeri.artistwebsites.com
    Stock images at Imagebroker: http://www.imagebroker.com/#/search/ib_fbr

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Motors for all CPA2\CPP2 are still available.

Are there still distant parts to this world? we ship worldwide
    CatLABS of JP
    Darkroom resources and service

www.catlabs.info | https://www.facebook.com/CatLABS.of.JP | www.jobo-usa.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin