Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,312   Posts: 1,536,666   Online: 788
      
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MA, USA
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Posts
    1,243
    Images
    19

    New Jobo CPP3 lift tested + demo video of the CPP3 in action

    We have just been handed a brand new production Jobo CPP3 lift and have posted a short first impressions review on our blog - you can find it here:
    http://processorparts.blogspot.com/2...ft-tested.html

    We also just uploaded a short demo video of the CPP3 in action - http://youtu.be/GkCtxkLcwSo

    Here are some photos of the new lift.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9243.jpg   IMG_9249.jpg   IMG_9223.jpg  
    CatLABS of JP
    Darkroom resources and service

    www.catlabs.info | https://www.facebook.com/CatLABS.of.JP | www.jobo-usa.com

  2. #2
    Bob Carnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Toronto-Ontario
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Posts
    4,651
    Images
    14
    Omar

    that was a pretty lame video

    When we get ours , I am assuming next week I will shoot you a better one.


    For those of you who remember my Lambasting Jobo and wanting to build my own, I eat humble pie.. I hope this unit fits
    well in our new home for it.
    I will purchase enough parts through Omar so that I never go through the pain of the last few years when Jobo stopped making the Alt2300 and supplying parts.

    Bob





    Quote Originally Posted by CatLABS View Post
    We have just been handed a brand new production Jobo CPP3 lift and have posted a short first impressions review on our blog - you can find it here:
    http://processorparts.blogspot.com/2...ft-tested.html

    We also just uploaded a short demo video of the CPP3 in action - http://youtu.be/GkCtxkLcwSo

    Here are some photos of the new lift.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MA, USA
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Posts
    1,243
    Images
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    that was a pretty lame video. When we get ours , I am assuming next week I will shoot you a better one.
    Bob

    We are doing our best - after all we are only photographers here, and know little about video-

    Bob, we are looking forward for some real life videos from your operation!
    CatLABS of JP
    Darkroom resources and service

    www.catlabs.info | https://www.facebook.com/CatLABS.of.JP | www.jobo-usa.com

  4. #4
    Bob Carnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Toronto-Ontario
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Posts
    4,651
    Images
    14
    Yes I will make some of the trial runs we do and send them for you to post if you like.

    What is really lucky for you is that you will have a whole crowd of ladies pounding at your door to purchase, since I look
    incredibly like Brad Pitt and there is a lot of confusion whenever we post anything on the web with me in the picture.
    Happy coincidence but this should help your sales efforts.

    Bob




    Quote Originally Posted by CatLABS View Post
    We are doing our best - after all we are only photographers here, and know little about video-

    Bob, we are looking forward for some real life videos from your operation!

  5. #5
    Bob Carnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Toronto-Ontario
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Posts
    4,651
    Images
    14
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Jobo.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	461.3 KB 
ID:	65780
    So it just arrived, I will follow through with some snaps as we put it into operation.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Plymouth. UK.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,401
    Images
    3
    I think it is great that Jobo have introduced the CPP3 processor, but the cost of the processor means it beyond the price for most amateur photographers.

    I would like Jobo to consider reintroducing their CPE2 PLUS.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Plymouth. UK.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,401
    Images
    3
    I think it is great that Jobo have introduced the CPP3 processor, but the cost of the processor means it beyond the price for many amateur photographers.

    I would like Jobo to consider reintroducing their CPE2 PLUS.



 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin