Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,847   Posts: 1,582,800   Online: 816

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Courier and customs fees are just a part of life, which is why i noted that along with the shipping info, and the fact they are most likely unavoidable.
    We are open to any alternative (DHL/Fedex), or local US address option anyone might suggest.
    CatLABS of JP
    Darkroom resources and service

www.catlabs.info | https://www.facebook.com/CatLABS.of.JP | www.jobo-usa.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CatLABS View Post
    Formalin is part of the re exposure, and not required for stab.
    To my best knowledge, Formalin (or a derivative/adduct thereof) is added either to prebleach or STAB bath. AFAIK in the E6 reexposure step there are no dyes that can be stabilized with Formalin yet ...
    Trying to be the best of whatever I am, even if what I am is no good.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice that this is available! Are the chemicals by Fuji, Champion, Kodak, or ?

Separate bleach and fix are a must IMNSHO, for C41.

All said and done it's not the cheapest way to get these chemicals, but it may be more convenient for some who don't use larger quantities. Me, I go through about 5L in 3-4 days if I am backlogged with film to process.

Kudos for bringing this to market.

-Ed

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just as I was about to order one of the kits...out of stock! Any idea when they'll be available again?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    We are working hard to get this kit back in stock ASAP, as we are having a hard time meeting demand, but this should be sorted out in the next week or so.
    We will post here as soon as this is back in stock and ready to ship.
    CatLABS of JP

Shooter
    35mm RF
    The C-41 chemistry is not even on the CatLABS website anymore. Given up?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Unfortunately, after being fraught with supplier issues, we had to temporarily suspend the C41 kit.
    Shortly after this, the manufacturer changed the composition of the developer part, making shipping more complicated.

On the bright side, we will be meeting with new manufacturers and suppliers at Photokina next month, and hope to come back with good news!
    Stay tuned...
    CatLABS of JP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin