Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,285   Posts: 1,681,161   Online: 714

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

CatLABS is moving to Chicago!

We are moving!

We have been planning this move for a while now, and it is finally turning to reality.

As we prepare to move to our new location in Chicago, IL, we will be suspending our sales starting Sept 23, 2013.

We aim to resume full operations on October 5th, from our new location.

As always, we will be available via email, and phone throughout the move.

Goodbye new england bad weather - welcome Chicago bad weather (we love winter)

See you on the other side!
    CatLABS of JP
    Darkroom resources and service

www.catlabs.info | https://www.facebook.com/CatLABS.of.JP | www.jobo-usa.com

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Good luck , now you are in between both coasts and still 8 hours from TO.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This cat likes!
    “We are buried beneath the weight of information, which is being confused with knowledge; quantity is being confused with abundance and wealth with happiness.
    We are monkeys with money and guns.”

― Tom Waits

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Boom!

Where ya settin up shop? Or da CatLabs mail orders only?

Be nice t'a get a coup'a'two'tree films things

Regardless welcome to da city

/* Chicago accent added ^ */
    Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The most important thing is to keep your feet dry and your head warm.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Please post an address. This is great news!
    If you call it a "prime lens" because it's a fixed-focal length (i.e. not a zoom lens), then as Inigo Montoya said so eloquently, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to the great Midwest and good luck with your move.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Dear APUGers -

We have almost fully situated ourselves in Chicago, unfortunately though, are initial location is a no public access warehouse .
    We are working on finding a better more suitable location so we can actually meet you all midwestern folk, but until then....

We are back in full operations for all sales and service needs.

Thanks for all the support!
    CatLABS of JP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Chicago makes sense logistically, if not for weather for employees. Close to the midwest and closer to either coast than the opposite coast would be. West is great for you west coasters, more shipping for us folks east, and vice versa. I think if I were setting up a mail order business with flexibility to choose location I'd look for something mid-continent too. (Ok, personally, it would be cheaper, smaller town, and MUCH warmer than Chicago, but I think Atlanta is too damned cold in the winter. The fact it's too damned hot in the summer doesn't really make up for it...)

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    LA - we love it! we love it! (man we love the 80's but, we are more of snow and winter people anyways.

Roger - as you say we are now almost exactly smack in the middle, which means shipping west is cheaper, but shipping east is not - though i must say that after a week or so of orders its fairly safe to say our shipping rates will not change at all for the east, and we are now able to offer some better rates going west.

Seems like atlanta is just damned in general. I cant say much for the chicago summer, or winter for that matter, but its not much better, or worse then our wet and hot summers, and brutal winters in Boston... check our facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater) to see the 12ft in 24 hours we got last winter, and that was not all...
    CatLABS of JP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin