Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,359   Posts: 1,682,732   Online: 993

Shooter
    Medium Format

A true instant film from Impossible Project

I'm a fan of Impossible Project but for me the biggest drawback is the fact that with 30-minute developing times the photos are not truly instant. It sounds like that may change soon, via twitter:

Pioneers will soon have an exclusive opportunity to try out Impossible's Generation 2.0 Colour 600 film, with 2-minutes image emergence...

They are calling this the "biggest advance for Impossible's R&D since the introduction of the Colour Protection film" and expect public release later this year.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good news. This will make Impossible film much more useful, especially in social settings. So far the one-hour color photos have been very frustrating, making exposure compensation quite impractical. The 5-10 minute B&W development time hasn't been so bad.

MDR
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good news I hope that it will be available for SX70 type cameras as well

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MDR View Post
    Good news I hope that it will be available for SX70 type cameras as well
    My thoughts too. Two minutes is acceptable - I never even wanted to try 30 minutes.
    Bruce

Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
    Oops, Kodak, of all people, did!

BruceCSdunekPhotography.zenfolio.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin