Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,203   Online: 1190

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Horseman 6x12 Back

Has anyone used the Horseman 6x12 back? I was considering getting one for my Toyo, I see a time and a place for the panoramic format, but not enough to warrant purchasing a stand alone 6x12 camera.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I dont know if its of any help, but I have a Horseman 6x9 back and I like it, easy to use, solid and cheaper than a sinar....
    David Boyce

When bankers get together for dinner, they discuss art. When artists get together for dinner, they discuss money. Oscar Wilde Blog fp4.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've used the 6x12 back, and loved it. I think David Goldfarb has one.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have the Shen Hao 6x12 back and use it often. It is a very basic Graflock type rollfilm back that works very well and is relatively inexpensive.

I just checked J and C and they don't list the Shen Hao back. Maybe they will chime in?
    Tom Hoskinson

Everything is analog - even digital :D

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi,

I have the Horsman 6x7, 6x9 and 6x12 and the Sinar 6x9 and the Toyo 6x9. The Horseman is very fast to load and very easy to use and is much smaller as the Sinar and Toyo. So for outside it is the winner! In my studio I prefer the Sinar and Toyo because they slip under the groundglas for the Horseman you have to take the groundglas away!
    You will be happy with the Horseman!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin