Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,762   Posts: 1,516,173   Online: 1004

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Schneideritis

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    It's not a problem unique to Schneider, but more likely. Strong expansion/contraction stresses in
    extreme weather hot/cold-day/night fluctuations can prompt it. No big deal. Might affect resale value of a lens, but I doubt Schneideritits has ever actually affected a photograph.

Like fresh ground pepper on a juicy steak--- Schneideritis adds to the flavor!

You have a future in marketing/advertising (if you're not there already.) Schneideritis adds sizzle!

I just discovered my 305 G-Claron has flaked a bit of paint for the first time. It's at least 18 years old, so it's a bit of a surprise, I thought it was disease-free. Not that I'd sell it, but there goes some of its value. At least until the new marketing campaign goes viral.

Peter Gomena

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin