Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,039   Online: 864

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format

Chamonix 045n-2 April 2012 order - anyone on the list?

Has anyone here ordered the Chamonix 045n-2 from Hugo Zhang for the April 2012 production run?

If so, have you heard anything from him about shipping tracking numbers etc?

He emailed me last week to say the cameras would be shipped on the 27 or 28 april.

I'd seen all the good reviews of others ordering this camera in the past, so took the leap of faith and paid a few weeks ago, but now I'm getting no response to emails to ask for an update/ tracking numbers etc and am getting worried.

regards

Leon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Leon, Hugo will treat you right. I doubt there is anything to worry about.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    You could also try asking over at the Large Format Forum, where Hugo is an active member.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    thanks guys - I've tried email through the web-contact form on the website and direct to hugo with no response for either.

I'll wait a day or two then try the LF forum as Moopheus suggests.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Leon,
    You may have to be patient. I ordered one last year and he was maybe one to three weeks past his projected shipping dates. He did ship the shipping number when it was shipped and it arrived well packed and lived up to all the positive comments/reviews.

Have fun. It's a wonderful little camera.

Scott

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you're antsy about it I'll trade you my 45N-1 and ship it immediately... with tracking number. Just send me your 45N-2... whenever it arrives.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    OnF - that sounds like a great deal. I'll also take a bag of those magic beans Youve got in exchange for this cow.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll throw in THREE bags of magic beans and won't even ask for the cow... just the 45N-2.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I got an email from Hugo today - all is good

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I just received mine today!!!!

If anyone is waiting, keep in mind that China just came out of their Labor Day holiday. Monday and Tuesday China time were vacation days. Mine shipped on Friday (China time) but no one was at my receiving address on Sunday when EMS attempted delivery. But they showed up again this morning, and I have a new camera! Woohoo! (Note I currently live in Beijing on a long work assignment, so delivery from Haining to here is quick. I would expect you need to be patient for USA shipment.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin