Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,546,003   Online: 927

Shooter
    Multi Format

How to mount a copal 3 shutter onto Sinar DB Board

Hey apug World

i recently bought a 480 Apo Ronar in a Sinar DB Mount and a Nikkor 450 in a copal 3 mount

i have no lens board empty anymore for a copal 3 and no Sinar Shutter...

one of my other lenses is mounted on a Sinar DB board with a normal shutter but i don´t know how, i bought it that way

my question is, how do i unmount the DB stuff from the Sinar board and just stuff a copal 3 shutter onto it? any clues? havnt found a "conversion kit" or any advice so far...

thx for your effort, i think this is the best forum available and thats because of the users here, so thx for that as well!!!!

good light

Robb

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just get another board to fit the shutter.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    that would have been my first approach, but i saw that the DB board reaches out a little bit (like a recessed board just the other way) which comes in handy sometimes (bellow...) and i have it lying around otherwise

thx for your answer

Robb

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin