Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,705   Posts: 1,482,750   Online: 1012

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yep, those are the bits. I will see what I can find on eBay...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I found the lakesgraphic people, but nothing useful up at the moment, I suppose I shall just have to stalk them...

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Grant View Post
    I bought two spares from an online seller and repaired mine, there a couple of people in the US who strip down Pacemaker Graphics for sp[are parts which they post on their own webites or Ebay. One was Canyonland Graphics (lakesgraphic on ebay) and the other just has a website but I can't think of his name off-hand.

Luckily I didn't need to many parts to rebuild two totally written off Speed Graphics but they are getting much more expensive now, so good luck

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I remembered that the other person was Stephen Shuart but he seems to have closed his website.

Try placing a wanted advert here.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by E. von Hoegh View Post
    ...visit LFPF. They're a bunch of opinionated eclectic eccentric characters, some threads go on for pages while off topic. I think the mods have given up...
    It's ironic that someone would post on APUG referring to members of another bulletin board as opinionated, eccentric characters. It doesn't get any more eccentric than this. Note that I don't consider eccentric a bad thing; APUG is a good place.

The Large Format Photography Forum's moderators haven't "given up" at all. As volunteers who can't read every post made, they must rely on member reports of rules violations. Whenever so notified (or if they discover a transgression while participating themselves), enforcement is swift and severe, especially recently. As a member there for more than one dozen years, I'm both protective of that community and extremely pleased with how it's run.

Whatever forum one visits, be it APUG, LFPF or another, the contributors are humans. Each human has one anus and at least one opinion. Opinion(s) will be stated. It's part and parcel of social intercourse. The best venue for participating in electronic discussions where others' opinions don't conflict with one's own would be to enter a document in MS Word or equivalent. Close document. Open document and enter a response. Nirvana.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the info. If I post here, what do I call those pieces?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Grant View Post
    I remembered that the other person was Stephen Shuart but he seems to have closed his website.

Try placing a wanted advert here.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tryals15 View Post
    Thanks for the info. If I post here, what do I call those pieces?
    George.
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Huh. George didn't work.

What did work was my camera! I was able to successfully load two film holders last night, take 4 pictures today, and tray develop them in my bathroom this evening. They are hanging to dry in the shower at this very moment. I had so much fun!

Stay tuned for pictures -- although my scanner is only good to MF... hmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    George.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So I had to make 3 scans and stitch them, but here's the very first negative from my Graflex!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB-.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice photo and stitching job, tryals. What scanner did you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks! I have an Epson V500... I realized after the fact that I could do two scans if I turned the negative the other way... =D

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin