Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,971   Posts: 1,558,561   Online: 1137

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Photograph of 65mm f8 Super Angulon in 00 Size Shutter Needed

I have a 00 size Synchro Compur shutter in which to mount my 65mm f8 Super Angulon. The shutter currently has a scale running from f5.6 up to f32 to suit the 80mm lens which used to be fitted to it.

If you own an f8 65mm SA, I would appreciate it if you could post a picture similar to the one I have attached here. If you set it to f8, I can use the dot on the body to the left of the aperture lever to judge where to start f8 from. I have the scale from its old shutter but it is over a smaller range than the new scale. I thought I could just add one stop to the scale I have but it's more complicated than that.

And if your wondering why I don't use the old scale on the new shutter, it's because the old shutter had a Linhof front with the f numbers engraved into it whereas the new shutter has a separate plate screwed on (which I'm hoping is painted on the back so I can laser etch a new scale!).

Thanks,

Steve.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture 157.jpg  
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin