Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,222   Posts: 1,532,452   Online: 1165

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TareqPhoto View Post
    I bought a quickload in hope to use QL films, but it sounds i did a big mistake.
    Well...if you'd like me to ship you a case, let me know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jayvo86 View Post
    Well...if you'd like me to ship you a case, let me know.
    What case do you have?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Pretty interesting. Perhaps the OP could make some extra money selling quick loads to people outside of Japan. I'd buy some, if I had the extra money and didn't have several boxes of film waiting for me to use.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TareqPhoto View Post
    What case do you have?
    I'm not really interested in starting up a business, but if a fellow APUGer want's some quickload, I wouldn't mind working out some sort of deal.

I haven't actually bought any quickload for myself. However, if you name your flavor, I can buy as much as you want. Last I checked they had tons of color neg and chrome. They had some Fuji Across, but a bunch had been bought. I image they will re-stock soon. (I can also get Across from a closer store too.)

Just let me know what you are interested in and how much you would like.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The only QL i will be interested in will be Acros and Velvia [50 and 100, not 100F], color neg will be difficult to use as the lab telling me they will not process less than 10 sheets at once, and i don't think i will shoot that much in short time, they can process slide even 1-2 sheets, and i do B&W at home and ready for color yet, difficult to get the chemicals for color.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Let me drop by the store and see what they have. There website is giving me mixed signals.

Last time I checked they had Across, Astia, and Pro160s. They MAY have had Velvia 50, but I'm not sure.

I'll let you know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jayvo86 View Post
    Let me drop by the store and see what they have. There website is giving me mixed signals.

Last time I checked they had Across, Astia, and Pro160s. They MAY have had Velvia 50, but I'm not sure.

I'll let you know.

Good, but i hope that time i will have budget as i am broke right now, but i will be recovered sooner or later this month or next, so hope by that time the QLs you will search will be around.

Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bic Camera is selling Across quickload for $110 dollars. (20)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Whee-eew! NO THANKS!

$5.50 a sheet for black and white 4x5? Um...I'll deal with the occasional dust speck, thankewverymuch. Now if it were half that price it would still be a lot, but might be worth it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Cole View Post
    Whee-eew! NO THANKS!

$5.50 a sheet for black and white 4x5? Um...I'll deal with the occasional dust speck, thankewverymuch. Now if it were half that price it would still be a lot, but might be worth it.
    I have no idea why it's costs so much. A box of Across here is about $38 for 20.

Honestly, I buy my film in bulk from BH unless it's a really good deal.

(I bought 120 TMAX 100 5 pack for a buck less than online yesterday....bought the whole shelf.)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin