Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,069   Online: 758

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Large Format
    That...is an amazing price. The best I could find is a place selling Velvia for $90 a box for quick loads.
    Didn't Fuji bring back velvia 50 because enough people started asking?
    Maybe we should all start requesting that Fuji offer quick loads again. They could just sell them through their website instead of dealers in other countries. Might allow the prices to be lower, which would mean that even more people might pick up quick loads.
    Just a thought.
    As soon as I have a lot of extra money I'm gonna have to see if I can buy a box or two of velvia 50 QL from you.
    It's the development fees that always get me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Discoman View Post
    That...is an amazing price. The best I could find is a place selling Velvia for $90 a box for quick loads.
    Didn't Fuji bring back velvia 50 because enough people started asking?
    Maybe we should all start requesting that Fuji offer quick loads again. They could just sell them through their website instead of dealers in other countries. Might allow the prices to be lower, which would mean that even more people might pick up quick loads.
    Just a thought.
    As soon as I have a lot of extra money I'm gonna have to see if I can buy a box or two of velvia 50 QL from you.
    It's the development fees that always get me.
    I'll need to check and see if Yodobashi has it in stock tomorrow.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin