Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,645   Posts: 1,481,251   Online: 747

Shooter
    Multi Format

New Ries Tripod With Custom Wood (Sapele)

As for now this is the only Ries tripod made like this in the world.

I wanted to share pictures of it with you guys and I cant even begin to express how happy I am about it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The head side tilt looks different than others I've seen. Don't own a Ries so really do not see to much difference from others I've seen. That is a nice looking tripod , wish I had one.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mike, Ries tripods is usually made of hardrock maple, I guess I made the right request for darker wood at the right time as they offered to make this one for me from sapele wood. I am very happy about this setup.

The J250 double tilt head shouldnt be any different from the other you´ve seen.

Kristian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That's absolutely beautiful. Congrats!

My Ries tripod is one of the best pieces of equipment I own; maybe the best.
    "What drives man to create is the compulsion to, just once in his life, comprehend and record the pure, unadorned, unvarnished truth. Not some of it; all of it."

- Fred Picker

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I'm jealous. The darker wood would match the color of my cherry wood camera. Is it a J600? or a J100?
    Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by c6h6o3 View Post
    I'm jealous. The darker wood would match the color of my cherry wood camera. Is it a J600? or a J100?
    It's the J100 Jim

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin