Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,822   Posts: 1,581,903   Online: 1136

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here's one example - http://www.flickr.com/photos/yarnzom...57626202578096

Camera matches otherwise, however...

On a side note, i need to do more exploring on this site - I also have a Speed Graflex and recently inherited my grandfather's collection cameras that need identifying.. And use!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by HBPhoto View Post
    Here's one example - http://www.flickr.com/photos/yarnzom...57626202578096

Camera matches otherwise, however...

On a side note, i need to do more exploring on this site - I also have a Speed Graflex and recently inherited my grandfather's collection cameras that need identifying.. And use!
    See www.graflex.com or The All-American Cameras, a review of Graflex®, Richard P. Paine, Alpha Publishing Company, Houston Texas, 1981
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Took this photo today to show my collection to someone else - thought I'd post it here too. Now to get some film in my Graflex and see what she can do..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	collection.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	597.2 KB 
ID:	55797

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice family of cameras you have there.
    If you have fun with the Graphlex and 4X5 try the 5X7 and see what a nice size neg that would make. (5X7 contact prints. Mmmmmmmm, tasty).
    Try either camera with enlarging paper as "film" it's cheap and can be developed in a common paper developer.,
    BTW older cameras like this frequently have pinholes in their bellows so check them before you start shooting.
    There's also a good thread going along about 8X10 paper negs, you may want check it out
    Last edited by John Koehrer; 08-21-2012 at 08:09 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The 5x7 DEFINITELY has holes in the bellows - either need to repair or replcace it. My Graflex is light-tight (as much as I can tell).. I'll check out the other thread. THanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin