Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,694   Posts: 1,549,024   Online: 952

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Anything I can buy new that will fit my Fuji PA-45 pack film holder?

I found tre packs of old Fujifilm FP100B45. This is so fun! Is any new film made for the Fuji PA-45 pack film holder? Or any new 4x5 instant film at all?

/matti

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ida-fuji45.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	245.4 KB 
ID:	55722

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Reportedly, nothing more coming from fuji for 4x5 pack film, sadly. There is still some fp100c45 available, bit prices seem to be rising. I have a small stash, but it is getting hard to find for under $55/box.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ah, too bad.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am quite upset because I bough the holder new back in December and have now learned of the films discontinuance. They really should have let people know a long while before so something like this wouldn't happen....I'm not sure what else you could use..
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I bought a Fuji quick load holder and the same thing happen to me. I had a few boxes stashed away but they are long gone. I'd like just once to get in on the front end of the stuff instead of the last of it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yeah, and now the irony is the holders for the smaller pack film (Fuji PA-145, Polaroid 405) are really hard to find, and way overpriced on ebay. Not available new, at least not in usual places. Fuji definitely dropped the ball and screwed everyone on that. If Fuji had their act together, they would flood the market with PA-145s, as there is huge demand for them, with the demise of FP100C45.

Better yet, they could just bring back FP100C45, and price it realistically. >:-/

-Ed

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Actually discontinued, or just another case of Fuji North America going "we don't know whats going on, so we're going to say it's discontinued?" They have perhaps not the greatest track record of knowing whats going on with Fuji Japan and telling people that things don't exist, which do. Case in point: 8x10 Acros 100.
    My real name is Patrick, not Joe. Long Story.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Agreed re: Fuji NA being out of the loop sometimes, but I really do think FP100C45 is gone for good, there was reports of it on the fujifilm.co.jp site, among other places. And it's impossible to find, of course. There's some old-stock in the pipeline, it can be bought I think from Fuji japan's site, but it's $55/pack+ there plus shipping, basically the same as the ebay prices. It's a shame, the larger size is a great thing for 4x5, although it was always way overpriced compared to the smaller size. ($33/pack vs $7/pack, when both were available new).

Ed

Shooter
    35mm
    Matti, I have a pack of FP-100c45. Expired March 2011, stored @ room temps. Send me a PM.

--Micah in NC, USA

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's gone. Glad I bought my 3.25x4.25 holder before the announcement. The price difference in the film was my motivation, that and the fact I have a Polaroid back for my 645 so I only have to buy one size of Fuji instant.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin