Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,171   Online: 704

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Note: after writing & submitting information... noted size of film opening is: 2.5" x 3.75" , not sure what type of camera[s] this fits>>? any help works... thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It might fit a 4"x5" Graflok back, in which case it will fit some but far from all 4x5 press and view cameras.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG hombrec
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a Keith 5X7 camera with a back designed to give 2 images from one sheet of film. It is the only camera made by Keith that is listed in my edition of McKeown's.
    Last edited by nsurit; 03-03-2013 at 01:27 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Many years ago I worked in a portrait studio and we used Keith Cameras. Ours were all 4x5s and we used 70mm long roll film backs for color and 5" wide roll film for black and white. The studio was in Ontario, CA only 20 miles or so from the Keith shop in Riverside.

The cameras were well made, very reliable, and the parallax correction system was quite accurate. They do indeed look a lot like the Gowlandflex cameras.

JD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin