Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,808   Posts: 1,581,499   Online: 1087

Shooter
    Multi Format

Ever buy anything used from "Lensfielders"

Anyone ever buy any lenses or other stuff from lensfielders.com?

Looks like a decent site but obviously one never knows. The pictures of all the used products for sale look almost too good.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    In my experience, they are good - I bought some parts for an Arca-Swiss, which was promptly shipped overseas to me. Good communication and items were as described. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've bought plenty from them and they are always a pleasure to deal with. The photographs of their products look so good because the business is run by working photographers with a wealth of experience in product photography. Not only do they really know the products they sell but they know how to use them as well. That seems to be rare these days and personally gives me more confidence when I buy from them. Go for it. You'll be more then happy with the experience.
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've bought from them and was extremely pleased with the product and service.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Ever buy anything used from "Lensfielders"

Very good service!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin