Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,531   Posts: 1,572,558   Online: 1151

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vade Mecum App

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Thanks for the tip. I don't believe I'm familiar with that app. I'll goggle it up ASAP.

Larry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There was a thread somewhere on APUG the other day about this: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id374359605?mt=8
    I haven't downloaded it yet but it looks pretty sweet! And apparently it was designed by one of the APUG members so it's always good to support our own.
    Aleksandra Miesak

"One should really use the camera as though tomorrow you'd be stricken blind." - Dorothea Lange

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by aleksmiesak View Post
    There was a thread somewhere on APUG the other day about this: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id374359605?mt=8
    I haven't downloaded it yet but it looks pretty sweet! And apparently it was designed by one of the APUG members so it's always good to support our own.
    Interesting.....

Maybe when it is updated for the iPhone 5 I will take another look at it.
    "I'm the freak that shoots film. God bless the freaks!" ~ Mainecoonmaniac ~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hmmm.. That's a bummer. I thought it would work since it requires iOS6 to work. Which I'm upgrading to on my iPhone 4 as I type this.

Quote Originally Posted by PKM-25 View Post
    Interesting.....

Maybe when it is updated for the iPhone 5 I will take another look at it.
    Aleksandra Miesak

"One should really use the camera as though tomorrow you'd be stricken blind." - Dorothea Lange

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by aleksmiesak View Post
    Hmmm.. That's a bummer. I thought it would work since it requires iOS6 to work. Which I'm upgrading to on my iPhone 4 as I type this.
    I'm just going by what the reviews say of which one is by the developer himself. It looks as if is fine on iOS 6 but not the iPhone 5 yet. I am waiting on Viewfinder Pro to get updated too, I love that app for shooting 4x5...
    "I'm the freak that shoots film. God bless the freaks!" ~ Mainecoonmaniac ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin