Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,317   Posts: 1,536,760   Online: 1052

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn View Post
    New back will be in the mail by tomorrow!

Vaughn
    EEEEEEEEEE!

My husband has been having to hear about all this for days now and he's about ready to kill me. It'll be nice when he can just send me down in the dark when he gets tired of it.

I missed this SO MUCH. I'll be doing some funky shots with the Speed and a process lens. The only thing I still need is a piece of glass to get my contact print frame back in usable state. I'll have to see what the local glass guys can do for me on Friday.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Fun with my borked Speed Graphic.

Glad to hear your project is going well! Camera repair can be so frustrating but it's an awesome feeling when it all just clicks!

For cheap glass, try the dollar store, they sell 14x11 picture frames by me for $1.59 last I checked, maybe went up. You can use the glass from that or even a 8x10 frame.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I just have a 5x7 frame, as that's the largest size I do, but...there's a glass cutter in town that does custom sizes *and* custom thickness, so I...may have a slight advantage. Heh. It'll cost more, but I'll get a nice, heavy piece of glass instead of the thinner one. I plan on getting two: one to fit in my contact frame and the other larger, about 8x10, to use when I want to print 5x7 edge to edge
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Back was mailed today...priority so you should get it early next week. I forgot to put the screws in, but you said you still had the orginals...

vaughn
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn View Post
    Back was mailed today...priority so you should get it early next week. I forgot to put the screws in, but you said you still had the orginals...

vaughn
    They are sitting in a Pyrex bowl on my table. Also, I can get more if I need.

Mail goes to the next town over now instead of going out directly from our post office, and the same happens to incoming. It'll take an extra day or so to get to me over what it normally would, which is somewhat annoying. However, Priority is usually pretty darn quick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin