Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,775   Posts: 1,516,652   Online: 1137

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Cervees Extra Rapid Portrait 3A--a B&L private label?

I just picked up a Cervees Extra Rapid Portrait 3A marked New York Lens Co. From what I gather searching the threads it is another B&L private label. It has a diffusion adjustment in the form of a rotating front element (and I have read that the element should reside on the rear of the lens). Curious if anyone has seen or heard of the lens. I have found it listed in old sales ads listed as f/4.

It looks ldentical to this:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails $(KGrHqF,!rME+n+fcs30BQcbKBUhnw~~60_57.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Matt, long time no speak... It looks like a lens modeled after the dallmeyer 3a.... If that is the case, then i think the soft focus should be on the back.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thats what I understand. Looks like B&L made these several labels (Hyatt etc). I pick it up tomorrow and will start the tinkering. I wasn't bidding against you on it what I ? I figured it was someone local (its in Red Wing).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No... Was not me bidding.. I have all the petzvals i need for now... Just playing with a darlot cone lens over the weekend :-) sigh....
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin