Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,663   Posts: 1,481,652   Online: 818

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dan;

It depended on altitude and resolution. Recon lenses varied all over the map. One description did not cover all. I show a photo of one in my gallery.

There were 2 types of recon cameras, rectified and non-rectfied. There are so many cameras and lenses that it would be difficult to describe them. All I know is that I still have my recon slide rule!

PE

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    For that kind of money I know someone who will make a custom lens that will make this one look like it was made for a Holga. They accept NASA credit cards.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I once questioned an overseas seller about a crazy price. He replied, stating that there was a currency conversion error.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post

As to the price, it could be part of a money-laundering operation. Crappy old lens (unusual or obfuscated enough that it's hard to argue its real market value) goes one way, big sack of cash goes the other and the eBay transaction legitimises
    I like this explanation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin