Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,233   Posts: 1,532,912   Online: 1004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Pack film Speed Graphic.

Since FP100C is 3.25x4.25, I've been thinking about how I could adapt a polaroid back on a 3.25x4.25 Speed Graphic. Perhaps something like a series D.

And then I thought about my Hasselblad polaroid back. Could I theoretically take the 6x6 mask out of a Hasselblad back therefore exposing the whole frame?

Would it fit on a Speed Graphic, or could you somehow adapt the back of the SG to accept the polaroid back?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There are Pack film backs that with the Speed Graphic (assuming you have a Graflok back). I think both Fuji and Polaroid made one for 4x3 pack film, and they both work with FP100C. Fuji's version is called "PA-145" and Polaroid's is called "Polaroid 405". I hear that they're both kind of tricky to get a hold of however.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Or in June you can order 3 1/4" X 4 1/4" film from Ilford.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Here someone hacked a Hasselblad Pola back onto a 2X3 Century:

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum51/6...graphic-2.html

Lots of cheap Hass. Pola backs on eBay. Please do a post if you can make it work on your 3X4.

Len

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oh, I see now that it was the smaller version of the Speed Graphic, then disregard my post, terribly sorry about that.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin