Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,899   Posts: 1,584,382   Online: 800

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I ordered the Travelwide - I want to play around with the pinhole option and this looks like a great way to do it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The main upside of this to me is it will get more people to buy 4x5 film. I think there are better solutions to point-and-shoot 4x5s, even at the same price level. It might be hard to beat their light weight, though. 660g or whatever is pretty light.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think a $100 price point is right for me.
    "Photography, like surfing, is an infinite process, a constantly evolving exploration of life."
    Aaron Chang

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    To me the greatest design feature is its name. I love that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What a FUN looking camera! If I'd known about this a couple weeks ago I would have bought it instead of a Cambo from craigslist.
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

Shooter
    35mm
    Dr Croubie, the thing on top is a Russian made accessory rangefinder. He is using it to find the distance and then setting it on the focus scale.

Yeah, I'm in too. Sure hope they make their goal. Looks like at this time they need about 300 more people to sign on for $99 each.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I pledged and I hope they make their target. This being an analogue photography forum, why not so much interest?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yep, I'm in too now.
    I was always going to go in, was more a matter of deciding between the 90 and 65. Went for the 65 in the end, even if lenses are a bit rarer and more expensive (and probably will need a centre filter).
    At least I can do Pinholes for a while if I don't get a lens before then.
    On the plus side I don't have to focus, I can reuse my 21mm Voigtlander viewfinder for framing, maybe even just reuse my Bessa L and 21mm Skopar for a light-meter.

$55k out of $75k already, and it's only been up a week with 3 to go. This looks popular enough that it'll be made, hooray!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm in, too, even though I've never in my life shot large format.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I already backed them and have my order in. Fortunately, I also already have a 90mm Angulon plus the usual LF paraphernalia of holders etc. too. I should be ready to go when I get it. Very cool project!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin