Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,536,042   Online: 1004

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The pledges have really slowed down, so unless we step things up by spreading the word, the project is in jeopardy. Over 500 large format cameras in less than a week is incredible. If you're on the fence, this is the time to jump in. This should make a killer pinhole camera, too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In their latest update they've indicated that if they hit $85K they'll be able to include some extra bits:

• The awesome Pinhole Cap we described in our last update. It has an integrated hood, cap and is reversible for both Copal 0 and 00.
    • A simple flat spanner wrench for attaching/removing lenses and the spring back. Oh, and it's also a bottle opener!

I'll be happy if they just hit the initial goal though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    started to look into it but lack of info on Kickstarter pages in regards to pledging/paying (if it's there it either well hidden or so bloody obvious I'm missing it!) deminished my interest...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nige View Post
    started to look into it but lack of info on Kickstarter pages in regards to pledging/paying (if it's there it either well hidden or so bloody obvious I'm missing it!) deminished my interest...
    What information did you have a hard time finding? US funds are processed through Amazon, outside the US it's via credit card. Funds are not charged unless the project attains its pre-determined goal within the allotted timeframe.

http://www.kickstarter.com/help/faq/...ions#BackAProj

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My sampling of the eBay lens market is telling me there are going to be a lot of frustrated early adopters.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by viridari View Post
    My sampling of the eBay lens market is telling me there are going to be a lot of frustrated early adopters.
    Yeah, I wish I'd taken a plunge a bit earlier and stocked up on lenses, could be making a bit of profit right now.

I'm probably going to have to buy locally, inflated prices but at least i'll get something.
    (plus it'd be really good to get to the $85k mark, if we all get a free pinhole that'll take a bit of strain off the lens side of things. If not, I'm just gonna make my own pinhole, or figure out how to hack a Mamiya645 45mm lens into it...)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly_71 View Post
    What information did you have a hard time finding? US funds are processed through Amazon, outside the US it's via credit card. Funds are not charged unless the project attains its pre-determined goal within the allotted timeframe.

http://www.kickstarter.com/help/faq/...ions#BackAProj
    thanks, I didn't find that.

Shooter
    Multi Format

New Wanderlust 4x5 camera

Quote Originally Posted by viridari View Post
    If I didn't already have a good 90mm Angulon I'd probably be shopping for one of the other small 90mm press lenses. There was much discussion of this on the Large Format Photography Forum thread but the bottom line is that most any 90 can be made to work as long as it isn't too large or heavy. Depending on the FFD it may take a bit of shimming or re-marking of the helical but shouldn't be very difficult.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm interested in the 65mm superwide with just the pinhole lens. I like the idea of having a really good pinhole that's compact and light for travel photography. Something to shoot without thinking too much about it.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I have a 90 SA that I will sell when the camera comes out. I suspect the price of 90's will go up quite a lot in a month or two. Lots of demand.

I thought about buying a super wide version just to use the pinhole. Could be a lot of fun.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin