Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,692   Posts: 1,548,950   Online: 830

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    Ya can't argue math. 17 cm == 6.7 inches. The opening on the back of a 4x5 Pacemaker Speed is 4.7 inches. What do you plan on putting this back on?

tim in san jose
    I was working on the assumption that the OP had a 5x7. If not...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    4 X 5 speed graphic. I'll run a test with some of the lenses I already have. It currently sits in my living room with a magic lantern lens which is allowing me to see edge to edge on the 6X17 ground glass. BB

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The answer to the question is the 127mm Ektar lens it came with. I tried a couple of longer lens which didn't cover, however both will cover 6X12 which is another option with this back. Bill Barber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nsurit View Post
    The answer to the question is the 127mm Ektar lens it came with. I tried a couple of longer lens which didn't cover, however both will cover 6X12 which is another option with this back. Bill Barber
    That is pretty obvious if you look at the math. How thick is this adapter?
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Interesting answer, especially since the 127/4.7 Ektar barely covers 4x5, diagonal 150 mm. I thought that 6x17's diagonal was ~ 178 mm. Oh, well, wrong again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin