Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,753   Posts: 1,483,903   Online: 1182

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    It is ironic Ric but I think your last sentence explains it...LF can't be duplicated digitally *yet*. In terms of books...yes, I ordered Simmonds book and it was < $20, paperback, used but the info is still there.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    They charge whatever they think they can get away with, whether or not they understand what the book represents. In the numerous used bookstores around here, any how-to photo manual like the above would probably fetch a buck or two. A friend of mine recently showed me a gorgeous full-color
    quad-tone folio book that sold for two hundred bucks originally. It was still in mint condition, yet he
    picked it up for three dollars. A specialty rare photo book dealer might have asked six hundred for the same thing. When the web functions as a search engine for books, it changes the equation, but one never knows in what direction until they try.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin