Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,583   Posts: 1,545,778   Online: 1028

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have made large prints on a regular basis. Using up to 142cm wide paper up to a length of about 210cm. Some oother 100cm x 270cm. Although I don't enjoy doing it. A lot of work and it takes a long time with testing and all that.
    Recently I did a negative for someone where the exposure was 45 min. needing dodging all the time.
    Now the bugger wants to make prints using liqued elmulsion. From a 8x10 inch negative enlarged in three stripes where every stripe is 2x3m resulting in a picture 3x6 meters.
    I have no idea how I am supposed to do that.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Some kids did the world's biggest print by turning a huge blimp hanger across the Bay here
    into a combination pinhole-camera/darkroom. They applied the emulsion with huge paint rollers. Don't
    remember the actual size, but maybe a couple hundred feet long ... a pretty ugly image of some fuzzy
    industrial scene across the parking lot, but got them into the record books.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bob Carnie can crank out some quite large prints at Elevator in Toronto. he has quite a geographically disbursed clientelle and his big prints are not the only reason he has a following.
    my real name, imagine that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin