Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,154   Online: 1038

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Iffum you had a bellows leak, would that be a "B" side bellows leak only?
    Inquiring minds want to know.
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    Iffum you had a bellows leak, would that be a "B" side bellows leak only?
    Inquiring minds want to know.
    only if its the second tuesday or thursday of the week that you test on, all other days its the A side.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks all for your interest. I was out of twon for a few days, I'm back at my studio, after checking the conditions of the camera, as suggested, I'll expose the two holders giving special atention to fit the holders properly and carefully. I must say that I posted the negatives not prints, and proces the four negs together in a Jobo procesor. Because I didn't know about the leakings, didn't take note of the order for each holder so I can't precise wich is side a and wich b on each one.

I'll post the results.
    Last edited by Jose A Martinez; 06-25-2013 at 04:21 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Jose A. Martinez

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just finished developing the plates I made with the holders in question. I follow all the advice you gave me, and there is no leaks. Working carefully I found out that I'm the culprit, in my first take, when I turn the holder to make the second exposure, I realize that, even that it seemed that it was properly fitted, the holder wasn't fully seated on the inner rib, that needed an extra 1/16" to the end, leaving a small space that could produce the leaks.

I've learned a lesson here, I have to work with more attention on what I'm doing, don't take anything for granted.

Thanks folks.
    Jose A. Martinez

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    " I have to work with more attention on what I'm doing, don't take anything for granted."

That's the benefit of using large format.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin