Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,218   Posts: 1,532,211   Online: 895

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_c5x4 View Post
    With one of these:
    Attachment 71868

You'd probably clear the decks in half the time and then have the local ATF/SWAT team providing security across the area
    My ultimate gadget lust in the '70s was a rifle stock mount, a long lens and a bulk back.

What I would have done with them, I have no clue. Despite that, now that the woodworking bug tickles me, I may have to build a rifle stock mount -- maybe with an attached sign that says, "It *is* loaded, but only with film."

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by David Brown View Post
    Respectfully disagree. The original statement is a projection of a personal situation. There is no causal relationship between the number of tools beyond the minimum necessary and the amount of work that gets done.
    I completely agree. Having all those cameras around often makes me wants to use one or the other and shoot. Seeing them constantly reminds me of the joy they have given me through the past years.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrybro View Post
    Tom1956 said
    "The more cameras you own is the less pictures you take."
    Everyone who has been to school should know it is fewer pictures!

Either way, I'm not sure if it can be generalised that much. If the reverse is also true, someone with no cameras will take the most pictures!

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Everyone who has been to school should know it is fewer pictures!

Either way, I'm not sure if it can be generalised that much. If the reverse is also true, someone with no cameras will take the most pictures!

Steve.
    Public school?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I have found that my enjoyment has increased with the use of large format from 35mm , although I get enormously hot when I figure out I forgot to stop down before exposing the film ... At that point, my language clears the deck.

I agree, though, people show up out of nowhere when I break out the 4x5 or 8x10.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin