Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,693   Posts: 1,482,464   Online: 914

Shooter
    Multi Format

Cable release for SA 65mm f8?? Help!

I recently purchased a fantastic Crown Graphic II kit which had a 65mm SA mounted in the Graflex recessed lens board. Everything is excellent, but the cloth cable release. The cloth separated and the spring itself it rusted out inside. So thats toast. I tried my normal release (no dice) and I tried the Kalt flexible adapter as well. Also too tall (from the lens threads to the wall of the lens board) to fit. Where can I find a replacement for this release????? Any help would be much appreciated!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PtJudeRI View Post
    I tried my normal release (no dice) and I tried the Kalt flexible adapter as well. Also too tall (from the lens threads to the wall of the lens board) to fit. Where can I find a replacement for this release????? Any help would be much appreciated!
    I recently put a 90mm SA into a recessed board, and the only thing that worked for me was the Gepe flexible cable extension. It looks like the head of it is a little smaller than the Kalt, so it can fit into a tighter space.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I use following kludge with SA 8/65 http://www.flickr.com/photos/jvuokko/9269194258/

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin