Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,088   Online: 1161

Shooter
    Medium Format

Lightweight, 8x10, T-frame prototype

Hi, You can see our latest build and find its specifications on our new blog wetplategear.com. I'll be happy to answer to all questions you may have!
    Andy

Shooter
    Large Format
    Looks great! - are these available to buy?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Mark, Currently I construct second prototype, this time 10x12, especially suited for wet plate, with stronger front and wet plate holder. When I finish it, hope, till the end of August, I'll offer both for order. The 8x10 prototype from above, will be available for sale, after some finishing touches like name plate and ground glass protector, on a very special price.
    Thank you for your interest!
    Andrey

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Look pretty darn sweet.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Most interesting---it looks like a good functional design without extra weight or complexity. Do you have a sense of what the price range for these cameras would need to be? I don't ask for an official selling price, but should I imagine Shen-Hao prices or Ebony prices?

-NT
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

The lady of the house has to be a pretty swell sort of person to put up with the annoyance of a photographer.
    -The Little Technical Library, _Developing, Printing, And Enlarging_

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ntenny View Post
    Most interesting---it looks like a good functional design without extra weight or complexity. Do you have a sense of what the price range for these cameras would need to be? I don't ask for an official selling price, but should I imagine Shen-Hao prices or Ebony prices?

-NT
    My goal is simplest and lightest design possible and larger production, not high prices. I hope that i'll be able to keep it unedr 2000€ for 10x12 including wet plate holder. Will see!
    A fool with mission!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin