Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,707   Posts: 1,548,544   Online: 1125

Shooter
    Medium Format

Super Graphic Spring Back missing chrome arms

I recently picked up a Super Graphic that was in great shape. It came with the spring back with a decent GG on it. Only problem is that spring back is missing the spring and chrome arms that hold it to the body. Does anyone have any idea of where to get those or a new spring back?

Also, I'd like to send it and my Pacemaker in to a repair guy for total CLA, especially the shutters. Any recommendations?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Lymond View Post
    I recently picked up a Super Graphic that was in great shape. It came with the spring back with a decent GG on it. Only problem is that spring back is missing the spring and chrome arms that hold it to the body. Does anyone have any idea of where to get those or a new spring back?

Also, I'd like to send it and my Pacemaker in to a repair guy for total CLA, especially the shutters. Any recommendations?
    I have seen the backs on ebay occasionally. For repair, consider Steve Choi (his site already shows him servicing your camera.)

http://www.stevecamera.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Place a wanter advert here and also the LF Forum, that's how I got a new back, mine had an arm missing.

Short term the screen holder frame from a Cambo/Calumet Cadet fits that's what I uesd for a year while searching. I've service my own Graflex shutters it's not difficult.

Ian

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin