Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,295   Posts: 1,535,658   Online: 1122

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Fuji FP100C45 is back

Probably for a limited time, but it's back at B&H, Adoroma, and Fotocare (which I've never heard of).
    Get it while you can. I believe it's some back stock Fuji had and not that it's back in production, although I'd be happy to be wrong.
    "Fun? Ah yes, the employment of time in a profitless and non-practical way."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    YESSSS! Thanks for the heads-up. Just bought 15 boxes, tempting to buy even more, even though I still have a stash of a dozen boxes or more. The price was good too, only $2 more than the last time it was available new. (ssssssssssssssssssssss that's the bottom dropping out of the EBay fp100c45 market, for the moment at least.)

it would be great if it is back in production, but that seems too good to be true. Agreed, probably old stock.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Looks like at least 750-ish boxes in stock:

"Please note: The maximum quantity allowed for the FUFP100CG45 -- FP-100C Professional Instant Color Film Glossy, ISO 100, 10 Exposures, 4 x 5" is “747”. Please select a smaller quantity. "

this is the message when trying to buy 999 boxes of it... ;-)

Adorama doesn't seem to have real-time stock quantities... I had 10000 boxes in my cart @ $370k and didn't get any warnings regarding stock levels.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Damn, I was just about to hit the 'buy' when I remembered that i'd need the 4x5 pack-holder, all I've got is the 545 single-sheet (that I use for Quickloads).
    I wonder if 550 backs will suddenly get more expensive now on fleabay?

(will just have to stick with fp3k in 8x10cm instead...)
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    550 or PA-45 backs are dirt-cheap currently, since most people have given up on FP100C45. You can still snag one cheap I think (< $99).

Someone or several someones have bought 200 packs from B&H, they are down to 547 packs now (in the last 4 hours)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Does anyone know if European retailers would have gotten this as well?
    "Art is is a picture of some dude I never met smoking under a lamppost at 6400 ISO and in BW."

Shooter
    Large Format
    I've got 30 boxes of this stuff, exp. in 2007. It's lost some speed (1/3 stop) and needs 20cc's of green plus an 81b to bring the color back into compliance, but other than that, it's still good. However, purchasing 200 boxes now and selling on ebay later is probably a better investment than most stocks right now.

xya

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertrash View Post
    Does anyone know if European retailers would have gotten this as well?
    no, unfortunately not. that's injust

Shooter
    Multi Format
    agreed re: investment. Even with this supply it's still selling for over market price ($50+/box) on ebay even now.

B&H was down to 420-ish boxes over the weekend, but now is back up to 622 boxes. Maybe that purchase of 200 boxes didn't go through....

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Could have sworn the price was ~36, 2 days ago. Now B&H shows it as 39$. Gotta love these guys.

Also:

Please note: The maximum quantity allowed for the FUFP100CG45 -- FP-100C Professional Instant Color Film Glossy, ISO 100, 10 Exposures, 4 x 5" is “389”. Please select a smaller quantity.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin