Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,699   Posts: 1,549,146   Online: 1117

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Yeah it is really great, and it even came with a guideline screen even though the Toyota groundglass already has markings on it for 6 x 7 and 6 x 9, so I pretty much can follow where the area is.
    So Stone, does your Toyota ground glass ever start accelerating uncontrollably?
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    So Stone, does your Toyota ground glass ever start accelerating uncontrollably?
    HAHA well at least they are both Japanese .... LOL

Siri is not very bright.... or maybe I'm not very bright for using it (her) for dictation...

Gah, my brain jumps all over the place... now I want to know if my ground glass is very bright.... LOL

Seriously, I want to know if the standard Toyo GG is "very bright" I know it's decently bright, but I see mention of "super ultra bright" GG and wonder if I could get "1 or 2 more stops" out of a brighter GG haha
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin