Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,274   Posts: 1,534,617   Online: 1069

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, I have two 3X4 Speed Graphics. One with a Graflex back and a 16 shot bag mag, the other is newer with a standard spring back. I have a box of J&C Classic 200. What I don't have is anything to show for it. Guess I'd better get busy.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    The camera back for the 3x4 auto Graflex holds either cut film holders or the pack film back (also a bag magazine back that holds 12 exposures). The pack film adapter fits onto the camera in the same way as the cut film holders. The pack film is as dead as a dodo, as far as I know. I've just gathered 13 double dark slides and one bag mag and am just starting to use the Auto Graflex. It is a lot of fun. They make 'cute' contact prints but I haven't enlarged any yet.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't actually have a 3x4 camera yet, but I did win a 3x4 speed graphic on ebay last night (item #7530203368). I've been looking for something cheap that I can handhold & shoot fast. I hope it's as much fun as I think it'll be. I really like small contact prints & plan to go that route.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin